Monday, July 1, 2013

Clothes For Sale - PRICE UPDATE!

Thanks to everyone who checked out the sale this weekend!  A lot of my favorite items went to very good homes, which makes me so happy.  :)

I will be honest--I was hoping to sell more, especially due to the traffic (over 300 hits for each on Saturday morning)!  I'm not sure if you didn't like what you saw (oops) or items were priced too high.  This being my first baby clothes sale, I really don't know.

I have a lot of cute clothes still sitting on my couch that need a home.  So my final offer is this:   

Any item that was priced at $6 or less is now $2.  

Shipping/Handling is NOT included in the price listed.  Shipping/Handling will be a flat rate of $3 for one item.   The shipping price will go up $0.50 for each additional item.  For example, if you purchase three items, the shipping price will be $4.00.

If you see an item you like, please comment or email me (meredithsclothes@gmail.com) the item number along with your email address.  This sale is on a first come, first served basis.

This will give me a better idea if it was the content or the price so I know what to do in the future.  :)  

For Sloane's clothes, CLICK HERE!

For Jude's clothes, CLICK HERE!




1 comment:

jessica said...

Oh, so bummed I missed out on a couple of those dresses! Glad your sale went well!! I actually started selling through Instagram (who knew that existed, right?) and that's been going so well. I hope the rest goes to good homes soon :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...