Sunday, July 21, 2013

Baby & Mom Items for Sale - One New Item!

In a super intelligent move, I accidentally deleted this entire post.  Ahem.

There are only a few items left for sale, which I'd like to keep on the blog in case anyone happens to be searching the world wide web.  There is also one new item: the moby wrap!

SOLD Brown Moby Wrap
$20 ($25 shipped)
Retail Price: $48 
I believe I used this three times - near perfect condition!


$25 for both
Retail Price: $30 for Boppy and $25 for Organic Slipcover

Designed to fit the Peg Perego Primo Viaggio, Maxi Cosi Mico & Prezi, Graco SnugRide, Chicco KeyFit and Evenflo Infant Car Seats
$25 each or $45 for both
Retail Price: $60 each

 Please email me at meredithsclothes@gmail.com or comment below if you're interested!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...