Thursday, February 5, 2009

I'm Not Old Enough To Have A Brother Turning 30...

In less than 24 hours, I will be snuggling with this little fellow...



To say I'm excited is an understatement. We're making the drive up to Chicago tomorrow to celebrate Justin and Michelle's 30th birthdays. Evan is icing on the birthday cake. :)

I'm very thankful for the little man because otherwise I'd be the 5th wheel. Michael had some work conflicts and can no longer make the trip. :( I hate traveling without him. Pretty much hate doing anything without him but you knew that already.

The only (and I do mean only) good part about Michael not making the trip? I drove to Fort Smith today listening to a fabulous cd of the most obnoxious dance party USA songs you can imagine. Beyonce? CHECK. Britney? CHECK. Kate Perry? You betcha! (Am I ever going to be able to say that without picturing Sarah Palin?)

So while you are enjoying the 70+ weather in the south, I will be braving the cold in not-so-sunny Chicago. Is it worth it? (Say it with me...) You betcha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will miss you this weekend...but not Beyonce and Britney.

Emily said...

ahh presh:) Evan is soo stinking cute;) take loads of pics:)Have fun, stay warm!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...