Thursday, March 20, 2008

It's SPRING!

I know it's early but...

HOPPY Easter!!
(I've said it for 25 years and I'm not about to stop now!)

I dedicate the following picture to Michael Justin Besancon, the only (other) person in the world who knows the huge significance of finding the giant purple egg. Mom and Dad may think they have a clue, but they have no idea...

:) It's mine, sucka!!! :)



Disclaimer: The picture is a little creepy--I found it online and did not actually do a photo shoot with a giant purple egg... in a bowl of rocks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can't fool me! I know that is not THE purple egg!

The purple egg is the apotheosis of egg-hunt success! May its memory live on forever!

Long live its older but smaller brother - the yellow egg with the yellow-cotton-ball-and-orange-construction-paper chick in it!

"Hoppy" Easter to you as well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...