Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Happy Birthday Twin Talk!

Happiest of birthdays to Twin Talk!  I guess it's technically an anniversary but birthdays = cake so we're calling it a birthday.  Now someone bring me some cake.  

I asked Twin Talk followers to link up and share how they celebrated their twins' first birthday.  I would love for you to visit the blog and check it out!  And if you want to contribute your own post? Oh I would love it even MORE (to be said like Olaf) (I need a vacation).

THANK YOU for all of the support, love, and well wishes this past year.  I've met some incredible people along the way and I am so proud to be a part of this supportive community.  It's been a fabulous year and I'm thrilled with what's to come.  


*Have you heard about the Freshly Picked Giveaway?  One reader will win two pairs of moccs!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...