Monday, June 24, 2013

Jude & Sloane's Clothes For Sale THIS SATURDAY!

Just typing this post's title made me teary.  We get asked on a weekly basis if we're going to have more kids.  While a small part of me wants to yell "ABSOLUTELY!" at the top of my lungs, I think we're done.  It's funny because if you'd asked me the same question a year ago I wouldn't have thought twice.  We always wanted two kids, regardless of gender.  But now?  Now I look at their newborn clothes and my eyes well, my heart hurts, and I want to go back to October 30, 2012 and start all over again.

But that's the deal.  We've never wanted three kids. When I'm at the grocery store or playground and see a family of five, not an ounce of me gets jealous.  What I want is to see Jude & Sloane at two weeks, at four weeks, at three months.... all over again.  I hold up Jude's newborn clothes and I don't wonder what another little Haynes boy would look like in his raccoon jammies.  Instead I see Jude's light blue eyes, his dark hair falling over his ears, and his tiny body curled into mine.  I see Sloane's newborn clothes and I remember her teeny legs and crazy arms, her perfect nose, and her long fingers.

In case you're wondering, I'm now bawling at my desk...

Anyway.  Last I checked, diapers (x2) don't grow on trees and neither Jude nor Sloane are showing any signs that they're ready to be potty-trained. ;)  So here we go! 

Jude & Sloane's Clothes
On Sale THIS Saturday (6.29.13) at 9:00 am CST

If there is an item(s) you'd like to purchase you can either leave a comment or email me.  This sale will be on a first come, first served basis.  All items are in great condition and several were worn only a few times (some still have the tags on them).
Girls clothes: newborn - 6 months
Boys clothes: newborn - 9 months

I will have two separate blog posts, one for girls and one for boys.  There are a few items that are b/g twin related so I will post those outfits together on both sights.


Shipping/Handling will be a flat rate of $3 for one item.   The shipping price will go up $0.50 for each additional item.  For example, if you purchase three items, the shipping price will be $4.00.  This sale is restricted to those making payments through PayPal and with a U.S. shipping address.  Payment is expected within three days of purchase.  All sales are FINAL!

If you have any questions, please email me before Saturday morning!

6 comments:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Whatever you do, do NOT listen to There Goes My Life when others can potentially see you crying your eyes out. (this may or may not have happened to me at work today and I may or may not have been hysterical at my desk). It just goes too quickly, huh?

And would you believe that I'm considering cloth diapers next time? Ugh.

Aubrey said...

I cry EVERY TIME I put away the previous season's clothes. The things that both girls wore are the worst. I can so vividly remember both of them in my favorite outfits and it's doubly difficult. I want to turn back the clock and relive their baby- and toddler-hoods.

Interestingly, I cannot picture another little girl wearing those clothes. It will happen - the favorites WILL be reused! - but right now I just don't see it. Come December when I'm putting away Elena Anne's 0-3 month clothing I'm sure I'll remember all THREE of my girls' infancies and cry triple the tears.

Good luck with the sale!

emma @ ourfreshfamily.com said...

I am totally with you on the crying. I don't know if other moms handle their kids growing up with less tears but I am SUCH a crier!
When I look at Clarabelle's clothes I see her in them, not another little girl and I want to turn back the clock! Especially now that she's crawling and (kinda) eating food, makes me proud...and makes me sad too.

I hope the sale goes great, if I didn't have a closet full of little girls clothes (cause I'm so hopeful we get to have another) I would get some, you dress both of them so well. :)

Katie said...

Geez, watching your newborns grow up is SO HARD!! Some days I feel like I could have 5 of them, but then I have to remind myself that there are cars, college, and weddings at some point in the future, and I don't think I want to do that more than 2-3 times ;)

I wish I could predict if I was having a boy next because he would own all of Jude's things so fast!! Ha!

Anonymous said...

Who says you have to pay for your kids weddings, cars , and college educations .NO ONE THAT'S WHO ! Is that what society wants us to do create over privelaged kids with a sense of entitlement ! My parents were both doctors and they made me work for everything ! Never gave me anything but a roof over my head! Every shoe every shirt since I could remember they made me work for ! I thank them for that ! Enjoy your future brats and people wonder why this generation is like this !

Michael said...

Both kids tried to get summer jobs but it just didn't work out.

Every position Jude looked at required him to be able to lift at least 35 pounds. Who, other than Olympians, lifts more than their own body weight over their head? No one, that's who!

All Sloane wanted to do was work at Sonic so she could get some sun and bring home a drink for her mom every day. (She's a sweetheart like that.) However, her roller skating skills were sub par. It was like she had never walked before.

I guess we'll have to support them a little while longer, but we still love them very much.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...