Wednesday, February 20, 2013

What They Wore Wednesday

Today it's rainy and cold--a definite t-shirt and jeans kind of day so I dressed my babies accordingly!

My dad is a retired science teacher and my mom grew up riding horses so these t-shirts are pretty perfect for their grandkids! I was a tomboy when I was little, which is probably why my daughter has zero tutus, wears small(ish) bows and occasionally rocks t-shirts. She may not look super fancy but I still think she's pretty cute. :)





4 comments:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

I adore how they just prop up on each other. And those toes!

Bri said...

They are too cute! Love their little shirts..their grandparents must have loved seeing it on them. :)

Patty Hudson said...

Such a treat to see your adorable babies. According to their grandparents, they are doing great and are the cutest things ever!

KK said...

love love love this age and all of that chubbiness! they are soooo adorable...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...