Wednesday, December 23, 2009

All Seem To Say: Throw Cares Away

Helloooooo.

So I’ve been kind of busy the past few weeks. Started the new job (check!), painted our dining room (check!), almost died at a muscle flex class (che…holy-cow-I-hate-my-life…eck!), wrapped all of our Christmas presents (check!), found out that the place we were scheduled to have our reunion is closing in January and therefore had to find a new place (check!), and picked up the handbag I won a few months ago (cha-ching! I mean… check)!

I’ve been in bed by 9:30 every night because the job is pretty exhausting. I realize it’s always like that with a new job so I'm not worried (just sleepy). I love that there is plenty of work to keep me busy all of the time--I hate being bored so it works out nicely.

Keeping this short... I'm due for a long post after the holidays. Hope you each have a very merry Christmas! And I hate to stir up feelings of jealousy, but guess who gets to spend several days with this little man? Hehe.




Merry Christmas!!!

7 comments:

Ginger said...

YAY I'm so glad you're enjoying your new job!! and I'm oh so jealous of you getting to spend time with that cutie!! Merry Christmas!!

Kaitlin said...

Ahh, I love Evan's little snow suit!! Be safe travling home tomorrow and tell your family hi for me! :)

Candace said...

I am glad you are alive and well :@) I wish you and your family a very merry christmas and an amazing new year!!

Leslie said...

I want to see that handbag!

Laura said...

Ok, so I'm making the big step and posting a comment! The picture of your nephew is really cute, and I have an almost identical one of my nephew! I hope you have a super great Christmas with your family, and enjoy the days off of work (and sleeping in!) :)

Jax said...

Merry Christmas! Omg Evan is so adorable in his little snow photo!! Awww!! :) Glad you're diggin the job and it's keeping you busy, girlie! And sounds like you've been busy (the reunion place CLOSED? Agh!) have a great Holiday!!!

S said...

That snow picture is the most adorable thing EVER! Glad you're enjoying your new job :) Enjoy Christmas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...