Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Bumper Is Hotter Than Your Bumper

Is this not the most beeeeautiful bumper you've ever seen?




(Did not realize my reflection would be part of the pictures, my apologies for not wearing a cuter outfit.)

I am so happy to have my car back. As I was driving home the grass and trees turned into funny people dancing, smiling, and waving at me. Oh and they were singing too!

All was good, my smile was bright... and then I reached up to push the garage door opener and felt nothing. Aaaand that's when I realized I left it in the stupid (STUPID!) Equinox.

Stupid happy trees and flowers. Stupid Equinox. Stupid Merdi.



(FYI: My initial reaction to the missing garage opener was nothing close to "harmony between man, nature, and machine." Oops.)

5 comments:

Haley Nicodemus said...

Congrats on getting your car back!

Every time that commercial comes on Kyle gets excited.

And how did you put "none of yo business" across the license plate? Too funny!

Leslie said...

Yes, do explain the "none of yo business" business. Yay for your car!

S said...

A friend sent me a link from your blog a while ago and I have read it ever since. I remembered your "scrunchie" post from a while back and thought of you when I saw this on Glamour.com this morning: http://www.glamour.com/fashion/blogs/slaves-to-fashion/2009/06/oh-hello-scrunchies-are-back-w.html. Apparently the schrunchie is back - at least according to American Appearal.

♥Joy♥ said...

When I got my car back, it smelled like SMOKE. I was piss-izzled! I took it back and demanded a free detailing.

I got it.

Woot Woot!

Julie Caroline said...

Okay so I know you love your Prius and your new bumper - I agree both are fantastic but that Prius commercial...the people freak me out. Love the song but the people have to go

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...