Friday, May 22, 2009

Choose Your Own Title

The only thing better than a 3-day weekend is... actually, let me try that again. There is NOTHING better than a 3-day weekend. And the fact that it is beautiful and sunny just makes my heart happy.

I wish I had some updates for you but nothing new at the moment. Oh wait, I DO have an update. Evan is well on his way to running a marathon. Justin and Michelle sent us a video last night and he is crawling, people! It is not the crawl of a professional but it is forward movement! Pretty sure he can do more push-ups than me, which is not embarrassing at all.

If you watch this video (which I advise because, hey! It's Friday and we're about to have a 3-day weekend--live a little!), please notice the part where Justin moves the toy out of his reach. I had all sorts of flashbacks of Justin doing similar things to me as a kid and I became ridiculously irritated for Evan's sake. Jeez dad, no need to be rude. Only kidding, I know that's what you do to get them to move but it is a bit heartbreaking when he's so close and then... nope, out of reach. Again.

Here it is:

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


And Fridays with Evan continues... The happy family traveled to Niagara Falls so here are a few pictures from their trip.









4 comments:

Kaitlin said...

Evan is SO cute!! What a happy little guy :)

Erin said...

He is so adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Cute! That was sad what his dad was doing... lol.
I think it's time for you to have one! :) No j/k. Don't do it for a few more years :) They are the best, but you can never give them back...

Emily said...

ahh I love Evan:) and yeah that is was a nice weekend.. email me at my gmail.. so we can catch up! I miss you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...