Friday, October 17, 2008

14 days!

Can you guess which one of the two boys below is about to be a daddy? (Yes, one of them is actually me but I'm making fun of myself/haircut first so you don't have to...)






The good news is he's a mature adult now, so don't worry Michelle!



Juuuust kidding. :)

They are not due for another two weeks, however, I picked Monday to be the due date in their baby poll and I'm a very competitive person. That being said, I thought I'd go ahead and post this since I will be in Eureka Springs on Monday when the baby is born. :)

6 comments:

Leslie said...

I had that exact same hair cut as a kid. At least our moms weren't totally cruel...apparently it was popular! My favorite is that bow belt that your mom is wearing...classic.

Heather said...

The matching haircuts are very cute. ;) I, too, had boy short hair. My mom sent a picture of me to her parents and my grandpa called her to scold her for putting brother Brian in a dress.

Susie said...

Great memories! Beautiful children!

Anonymous said...

It's kind of funny to look back on those pictures... I wonder what we were thinking during them...

And I wonder what we were doing at the Western Sizzlin' that made us so out of control: Dad holding me from running away; me making the goofy face; you laughing at me; and Mom looking like she's talking through her teeth, telling us to "stand still and smile!"

Thanks for posting the pictures! I'm glad we could grow up as both siblings and buddies! :)

By the way, Michelle won't be having the baby until the 30th, because that's the day I picked. Sorry!

Emily said...

The bowl cut! I sported it as well! My sister for much longer then I and so therefore she was always the boy when we played house... we called her tommy!

Julie Caroline said...

I'll have you know that everyone in my office thinks I'm crazy now from how entirely too long I just laughed out loud. I think you're missing one kid in those pictures though - me! :) Can't believe Baby B is almost here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...