Monday, December 8, 2008

Strike a Pose

Before I continue, please hit play...



The other day Thumbs was putting Kate Moss to shame. She was sitting next to me on the couch and started doing all sorts of senior pic poses. I wish I'd had a huge "09" or flaming football nearby to make the background complete. I took a few pictures and had to share. Even if you aren't a huge fan of cats you have to be a little impressed by the many poses and looks she can give. Zoolander has nothing on our girl.








Thumbs was Sir Mix-a-Lot's muse for "I Like Big Butts"

4 comments:

Haley Nicodemus said...

I'm so jealous - why do the videos work for you? :)

I'm at a loss for words - Thumbs is quite the model and the butt is by far the biggest one on a cat that I've ever seen! Does she eat dinner with you guys every night?

Susie said...

What a girl! I love my grandcat!
Mom

Emily said...

thumbs should model for cat food.... in one of the pictures it looks like he is in deep thought!

Kaitlin said...

haha! Thumbs is hilarious!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...