Friday, December 19, 2008

A song for every mood...

It's pretty obvious I'm a big music fan. There's a few songs I've been listening to lately that I thought I'd share. If you're not in that mood, feel free to skip it. Or if you're uber bored, listen to all of them. They're pretty fantastic.

For those of you who are upset at your boyfriend/girlfriend/cat for not letting you move on.


For those of you in luuuuurv.... (The lyrics... pretty awesome.)


For those of you who are not happy with our new president...


For those of you who didn't get enough of this last year.... (A fabulous Christmas song!)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hey mere... yes I did just watch/listen to every single one of those.. i love the video or we are all in this together.. love all the faces... and i love the snow patrol song and funny that you had that christmas one on there. I was just with a coworker in her car and she was telling me about this song and i had never heard it and low and behold it is on your blog! weird:)
have a great weekend.. we must hang out soon! i miss ya!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...