Monday, July 28, 2008

Damage Control & My BFF

As most of you could tell, last week's post was written in sheer frustration. I am not taking back any of my original thoughts, but I did discover after reading the comments that more of you are reading the ol' blog than I thought (which is fantastic)! That being said, YES the bells frustrate me (apparently I'm not the only one!), and YES they are extremely loud, but I do think it was a generous gift and one that is appreciated by many. Perhaps if I didn't hear them all of the time I would agree. I am considering taking down the picture because it might have taken the post from somewhat humorous to borderline rude.

Moving on to more important matters--We had a FANTASTIC weekend! I am waiting on pictures from friends (still not used to bringing our camera to important events) and then I will write all about it!

In other great news, I just booked the hotel in Eureka Springs for our anniversary weekend in a few months! Apparently October is THE month to go to Eureka so you have to book lodging well in advance or you might end up at a bad Bed & Breakfast with cold eggs and rude blue hairs. No thanks. Michael has never been to Eureka and I adore the place so I thought it would be a fun and relatively inexpensive way to celebrate the big 1. While making the reservation I learned our room has a fridge stocked with complimentary soft drinks and bottled water. Immediate fist punch in the air! It's the little things in life, ya know?

Below is a 30-second video I took on our camera the other day. Many of you have asked how it is possible for one feline to be so large. I think this video captures the essence of Thumbs better than I ever could. As a proud parent, I know she is a bit hefty but doesn't she look SO GOOD on camera?! HA! Thumbs, our plus-sized model...

Video

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...