Friday, June 5, 2009

Fridays = EEEEE!

I think he's taller than I was in 7th grade.


Uncle Mike is SO proud....


:)


He's a musical genius! For some reason this picture reminds me of the scene in Back to the Future where Marty plays the guitar all crazy-like. Even if no one else knows what I'm talking about, I am confident Justin does.


You guys say he's always so happy and most of the time I imagine he is! But here's proof that the little guy has some rough moments...


Don't you just want to pick him up and hug him?!

2 comments:

Candace said...

such a doll. I want to scoop him up! I love his sad face. Good luck ever saying "no" to him!

Marvin Berry said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCmeX_4FFME&feature=related

Check out 3:21

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...