Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Way Back Wedding

Well I was a bad sister/sister-in-law last week so I'm hoping to make up for it with my Way Back Wednesday dedication.

Justin and Michelle celebrated their 5th wedding anniversary last Friday! In honor of the lovely couple, my WBW pictures are from their dress rehearsal and wedding. I have more but these were the only two I could find on my computer so I apologize for not having a picture of the two lovebirds together.

Happy anniversary!! It feels like the past five years have flown, but at the same time it's hard to remember Justin without Michelle. I guess that's why they belong together. :) You are a fantastic couple and while I've (almost) always known I was blessed with a great brother, I couldn't have asked for a better sister. I know I spent the last three years trying to convince you two to move to Tulsa but the latest report says Dallas is where it's at. So... pack your bags!! :)


2 comments:

Leslie said...

I remember that pink dres...it was a good one!

Jax said...

Cute cute! :) Hooray WBW! And I've decided you officially look awesome with any hair color or length. I'm jealous. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...