Friday, May 8, 2009

Oh Friday, You Are Fabulous

Alright, I'm going to need you to stop what you're doing and take 8 minutes to listen to this. Pretty incredible. And if you like Taylor Swift and/or Coldplay, I think you'll be quite pleased. :)



And of course it's time for Fridays with Evan, so here you go. He is now six months and cute as ever! 75th percentile for height, 15th percentile for weight. Someone get this kid a basketball!









Hope everyone has a great weekend! Michael has designated this my "birthday weekend" since he will be gone next Tuesday. Oh 27, how I dread you.

Give your mom a huge hug on Sunday and tell her she's wonderful. Because you and I both know she is.


2 comments:

Emily said...

I too am in love with that video! I watched it last week, about ten times! kid you not! amazing!! i just love all of evans outfits! so presh!

Shelley said...

I never realized how much you look like your mom until I saw that profile shot! wow! But thats certainly a compliment. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...