Saturday, October 1, 2011

HELP!

Several months ago I ordered a 16x20 canvas (thank you, Groupon). I have yet to submit a photograph and noticed it expires next week. My original plan was to blow up our favorite wedding picture, but I think the wrapped canvas would cut off a portion of my dress (not good). I went through A LOT of pictures, narrowed it down to 16, Michael cut half of them, and then I cut half of what was left. For you non-math folk, that leaves us with four.

And now I'm stuck. I need some advice. Which one should we blow up? It will be hung upstairs in our navy/orange/chartreuse room so keep that in mind.

Thanks in advance for your help! (Please help!!)

Option A
(Nasher Museum in downtown Dallas)


Option B
(Backyard hibiscus)


Option C
(Deep Ellum)


Option D

(Sanibel Island--I love this picture, but is it weird to blow up a picture of us in swimsuits? I think it might be...)

13 comments:

Erin said...

Forgive me but I vote for swimsuit picture, awesome picture!!!

Melissa said...

swimsuit FOR SURE. it's not weird b/c of the pose. i think it would look awesome!

Kaitlin said...

D! That is such a great picture :) But, B is also lovely!

Tanner and Lindsay Cooper said...

I like D! B is my next choice...in fact can I pay to use that?

Anonymous said...

I like the swimsuit one too! It's not a front view, showing how hot you guys are... so it's okay. I think it's a cook picture and you probably have a memory that goes with it :)

Leslie said...

I love D, but that's because (1) you two actually look good in swimsuits (2) you LOVE swimsuits and the beach, so it is actually a statement of personality and not "We think we're hot" (3) it is artistic, not a frontal, solo-cup holding party shot of you two on the beach! (4) it's going in the most casual, most often-used room in your home. My runner up is B...such a spectacular shot! So if you're going for more of an artwork look (ala the other art in your home) I'd go with B. (Jonathan said it was pretty racy with all those pistols and stamens going on...haha!)

Laura said...

I'm definitely agreeing with everyone above-the swimsuit one! It's an all-around great picture. You and M look great, and I love the colors!

Charly said...

(B) The orange color will look great in there. And since it came from your backyard that makes it better.
However, (D) is more special. It is you two and it is at that very special place for all of us. People have photos of themselves all over their houses. It is NOT
weird.

Rachel said...

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

Jax said...

I love option D! It will totally make you smile every time you see it! It's adorable! I also love option B, but I say go for D!

John L. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JB said...

It's hard to say without actually seeing the room colors, but I think B has the best chance of fitting in, not to mention that it is a great photo!

I just checked out D a bit closer... ...where's the rest of your left arm?! :)

Jacqueline and Travis said...

D FOR SURE!! I wish we had a picture as perfect as this one! LOVE it, I think it would look great blown up and I agree that I bet you have a great memory from that photo :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...