Saturday, March 7, 2015

52 Project | 9/52

52 Project | Week 9
February 22-28, 2015

Gaga visited and life was good!

Jude the Dude

Synchronized twins

 It snowed.  In Dallas.  In late February.  

Snow bunny

Fun Memory:  I'm actually stealing this memory from my mom.  The kids come to our room and crawl in bed with us when they wake up each day.  Jude woke up in the middle of the night and visited my mom instead.  He was his typically cuddly self until his sister started crying in their room across the hall.  He immediately sat up and walked to the door.  My mom said she thought he was going to run to their nursery to comfort her.  Instead, he abruptly closed the guest bedroom door so he wouldn't have to hear her and crawled back in bed with my mom.  HA!  Not nice, Jude.  

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Oh Jude! I love that story. Sometimes even twins need their space.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...