Monday, July 29, 2013

Thank You!

Thank you so much for responding to my last post--you came up with some great questions!  I'm so glad I did this because there were a few items I've considered writing about but thought no one would care.  But you DO! 

My goal is to write two blog posts a week (much better than my recent average of two a month) and get back into the swing of things.  Most of the questions revolve around the twins or our marriage, so perhaps I'll do Marriage Monday and Twin Thursday.  I just made that up.  And I also just realized today is Monday and I have nothing prepared, so alliteration gets the boot.  I love when I get ahead of myself.

Thanks again for taking the time to do this.  I know it was narcissism at its finest, but I also know that, at its core, narcissism is the very definition of a blog. 

Guess who turns nine months tomorrow?!






1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with! Also cannot believe your babies are almost nine months old. Say it ain't so!

Got out my bin of 0-3 month clothing today to take stock and sort carefully. This baby girl needs ABSOLUTELY NOTHING new, but even so...what was the brand of the super cute coordinating sleepers you put J&S in when they were wee??

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...