Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Rocksbox!!

Before Jude & Sloane's arrival, I had subscriptions to several fashion magazines, scoured Pinterest for cute outfits, and used my spending money on... me.  Now?  Now I see a magazine and tear out a page for Jude to draw on, use Pinterest to pin the latest Twin Talk articles, and spend my monthly allowance on the kids.  It doesn't mean I don't care about fashion, I just don't have the time to run by the mall during my lunch hour or leisurely walk around my favorite store.  

And then I discovered Rocksbox.  (Stay with me...)

The idea is genius.  My friends and I even discussed how sad we were that we didn't come up with it ourselves.  

Rocksbox sends designer jewelry to your front door!  For $19 a month you receive three pieces of jewelry at a time.  You get to wear them as often as you'd like and then send them back (free shipping both ways) for three new pieces.  If you love one of the pieces, keep it for a discounted price!

See what I mean?  Brilliant.  It's perfect for moms like me who love great, trendy jewelry at a very affordable price.  It's also fun because it allows me to take an outfit I've had for years and give it an entirely different look! 

Just to give you an idea... In my first shipment I received a bracelet, necklace, and stud earrings.  The necklace and earrings were perfect for a date night with Michael.  The bracelet I wear every time I leave the house.  Target, CVS, you name it.  I'm pretty sure that bracelet is staying with me.  

Wanderlust + Co  XL Screw-Split Gold Bangle
Perry Street Taylor Necklace
Sophie Harper Pavé Circle Studs

More good news... with the code mrandmrshaynesxoxo you get one month of Rocksbox FREE. Free.  I really want you to give a shot and I promise you won't be disappointed.  It was so fun getting something in the mail that was specifically for me.  To look at these fun pieces and realize that just because I'm a mom doesn't mean I have to give up what I loved before.  

The code doesn't expire so if you decide not to try it today, you can use it anytime!  If you DO try Rocksbox, please let me know because I want to see what pieces you receive!!






1 comment:

Aubrey said...

I just signed up today using your code! Thank you, friend! One glance at those studs and the amazing nail bracelet and I was sold. Curious to know what the "discounted price" means, because those would both be keepers for me...if the price was right. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...