Thursday, April 21, 2011

myTunes

(Sidenote--most of these won't play in google reader so you have to go to my blog to listen to them. Blerg.)

Some of my current favorites...

Adele's entire cd is amazing. You've probably heard the first song on the radio (faaabulous) and I've also included another favorite.

"Rolling in the Deep"


"Set Fire to the Rain"


Do I think Train wrote this song in hopes it would be in every couple's rehearsal dinner slideshow and/or wedding in 2011 (and therefore make them tons of money)? Absolutely. Do I care? Not one bit.



"Dog Days are Over" by Florence + the Machine (her hair.... WOW.)


This one makes me happy (cute story and SNAPPING!)
"I Hope This Gets to You" by The Daylights


That's all I've got for now. Oh ok, one more...


Cracks me up. Who is this guy?!

5 comments:

ty said...

The entire Florence and the Machine album is AMAZING.

Laura said...

That Florence lady's hair is crazy! And the last guy's facial expressions are SSSOO funny! I was laughing out loud! Fun post :)

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Really need to get Adele's album but I LOVE Rolling in the Deep. Might just have a danceathon in my living room (ok, so I totally did).

And I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE Florence + the Machine. Ok...another danceathon. Thanks for the morning cheer my dear. ;)

Leslie said...

Just LOVE Adele. Would you believe that we do a killer ab routine to one of her songs in Jazzercise? :) It's true.

Andy Row said...

Since I know how hardcore you and Michael are:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmGVuDgFz8k

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...