- Happy hour with the Preston Hollow Presbyterian young adults. Awesome group. Met some new people and had a wonderful time.
- Drove downtown to see some college friends. One of Michael's soccer buddies just got back from Nicaragua and is about to leave for Denver so we wanted to see him before he took off again.
- Went to Nasher Sculpture Center (First Saturdays are free!) and had a fantastic time. I'm an art museum junkie and, fortunately, Michael is just fine with that. The museum also had an outdoor sculpture garden, which was absolutely gorgeous and made me so grateful there are creative people in this world. Every 20 feet or so there was a small basket with drawing paper so visitors could sketch if they wished. My terrible sketches would get me kicked out so I chose to take pictures and leave the sketching to the pros. Next on the list: Dallas Museum of Art.
- Met up with some friends to see The Adjustment Bureau. I'd give it a B+. Very good, not great.
- Church (three weeks in a row--this has to be a record for us)!
- Michael played flag football and I went to Calloways Nursery to figure out if we stand a chance at growing grass in our side-yard (to be determined--more on that later).
Off to enjoy the last few hours of this glorious weekend! Below are pictures from the Nasher Sculpture Center.
How cute is this couple?
I dare you to find a bigger fork.
One of these things is not like the other....
Could not get enough of the weeping willow. I was trying to get some pictures for our bedroom... Had a grand ol' time with the manual focus.